- What I encourage you to do is to write minituare programs
- For example, the .size directives, write a program that does nothing but read those strings of bytes, and turn them into a hex number just to show that I can read these numbers and properly convert them.
- With this, you have a piece of code you can trust and transplant and really make sure it works.
- This is not a requirement, but it is strongly encouraged
- Moving on, the flags that affect various
zf sf of addl y y y subl y y y amdl y y 0 xori y y 0 mull y y y readb y 0 0 readw y 0 0